For Referring Physicians
Your patients are unique. At Yoshimoto Physical Therapy, we treat them that way.
When you refer a patient to us, you are automatically invited to join your patient at our facility to observe their treatment. Regardless of whether you choose to join your patient, you can rest assured that we will always use the most current research when designing our plan of care. This, combined with our physical therapists' many years of experience, results in an effective and efficient program to return your patient(s) to an active lifestyle.
We provide direct, individualized care and incorporate hands-on manual therapy in conjunction with active exercises.
Treatments Available to Your Patients:
At Yoshimoto Physical Therapy, we take patient education seriously. Your patient will be educated about their injury as well as on future prevention. They will also receive a home exercise program to improve their flexibility, strength, endurance, and balance.
- Active exercises specific to sports, performance, and work
- Proprioception and balance exercises
- Soft tissue mobilization, myofascial release, massage, and functional manual therapy
- Joint mobilization with or without movement
- Neuromuscular reeducation
- Electrotherapy (electrostimulation, ultrasound, functional stimulation, iontophoresis, microcurrent)
- Whiplash and headache treatments