Performance Recovery Program for Baseball
A healthy athlete is the optimal team player
There's nothing worse than suffering a sports injury. It's not just the physical pain, it's also the emotional distress associated with being unable to participate in the sport you love. Yoshimoto Physical Therapy understands this - especially for young baseball players. Our Performance Recovery Program for Baseball specializes in getting athletes off of the injured list and back into the game.
Micah after hitting a homerun
Aberdeen, Maryland August 17, 2011
Cal Ripken World Series
Pacific Southwest vs. Southwest
Micah is part of the Eastside Baseball Team. They won the 12u Cal Ripken Tournament and the Pacific Southwest Regionals, advancing to the Cal Ripken World Series in Aberdeen, Maryland.
Micah had hit a 2-run homerun (picture) and placed 2nd in the United States Championship game.
Yoshimoto Physical Therapy has been successfully returning athletes to the baseball diamond since 1995. We specialize in Specializing in orthopedics and sports medicine, and have special expertise treating baseball injuries.
We understand that you want to get back into the game. The cumulative experiences of our highly trained team of therapists will ensure a speedy recovery with minimal interruption to team practice.
Our Performance Recovery Program contains three stages for athletes aged 5 through adulthood.
Stage 1 - Free Assessment
Stage 2 - Physical Therapy Sessions
- FREE 15-minute assessment of injuries.
- Kinesio Taping for immediate care of injury.
- Discussion on a personal self-care program
Stage 3- Physician Referral
- Personal injury management with our physical therapy services ensures continued care while playing through an injury.
We provide all athletes (professional, college, high-school, grade school, and recreational) with a customized, sport-specific program to improve their flexibility, strength, speed, balance, and explosive power. Our goal is to return our patients to their sport in a timely manner.
- Should the injury be severe, Yoshimoto Physical Therapy will guide you to the appropriate specialists. We have established relationships with the leading physicians in Hawai'i who specialize in sports medicine for young athletes.